Sometimes a simple sweep or power vac with a robot vacuum isn’t enough to get your floors looking clean and spotless. That’s when you have to consider deep cleaning. Investing in a deep cleaning vacuum might seem like a hassle, but you will find that it’s worth the money when your floors look good as new. If you’ve been on the hunt for a high-quality and powerful deep clean vacuum, you’ve come to the right place.
In this article, we’ve gathered everything you need to know about heavy-duty vacuums, as well as a list of the best deep clean carpet vacuums according to customer reviews.
- Types of Heavy-Duty Vacuums
- Top 5 Best Deep Vacuum Cleaners
- 1. Hoover FH50150 Power Scrub Deluxe Carpet Cleaner Machine
- 2. Bissell Cleanview Swivel Pet Upright Bagless Vacuum Cleaner
- 3. Bissell 3624 Spot Clean Professional Portable Carpet Cleaner
- 4. Hoover FH50700 PowerDash Pet Compact Carpet Cleaner
- 5. Bissell Turboclean Powerbrush Pet Upright Carpet Cleaner Machine and Shampooer
- Even More Options
- Buying Guide
Types of Heavy-Duty Vacuums
Surprisingly, you will be able to find plenty of variety in the different types of vacuum cleaners that are available on the market. The different types of heavy-duty vacuums include:
- Upright Vacuum Cleaner: You likely are thinking of upright vacuums when you envision a vacuum cleaner. These are the best choice if you have carpeted floors. They have wheels on the bottom for maneuverability, and brush rolls that can pick up all kinds of dirt and debris.
- Canister Vacuum Cleaner: Canister vacuums are rather small. They feature a base with a motor and a separate hose that you use for cleaning. They work best on hardwood, carpet, upholstery, and drapes. The wheels on the bottom make these vacuums easy to move around.
- Wet/Dry Vacuum Cleaner: When deep cleaning after a spill, it’s best to use a vacuum that can handle wet floors. Wet/dry vacuums are specifically designed to pick up liquid in a way that won’t damage the motor. They can also be used to get rid of soil, and they can be used on hardwood or carpet.
Keep in mind also that any of these types of vacuums can be considered the best vacuums for a cleaning business.
When people go to look for the best vacuum for deep cleaning carpet, there are lots of important factors that need to be considered in order to get the best vacuum. One of those is the brand. There are two brands that stand out from the rest when it comes to deep carpet cleaning vacuums.
- Bissell: If you’ve ever owned any type of vacuum, you’ve probably heard of Bissell. With its high-quality and powerful vacuum cleaners, you can be sure that all the dirt and debris in your home will be gone.
- Hoover: Hoover is another very popular brand for vacuum cleaners of all kinds, especially deep cleaning. You can rely on virtually any vacuum from this brand to clean up messes in no time.
Top 5 Best Deep Vacuum Cleaners
The first option on our list is from Hoover. With nearly 5-star reviews, it’s obvious that this vacuum works hard to get the job done. It includes the SpinScrub brush system that can get rid of the toughest dirt and hair without damaging your carpets using 360-degree brushes.
It also has a dual V nozzle that cleans surfaces evenly. The vacuum has heat force to promote faster drying. In addition to that, this vacuum is lightweight, which means that it will be easier to use and carry around. Weighing less than 19 pounds, you’ll find that this corded electric vacuum works hard to get into the tough surfaces. It also includes a hose, stair tool, upholstery tool, and crevice tool.
Designed specifically to get rid of pet hair, this Bissell vacuum cleaner comes with a triple-action brush roll and scatter-free technology to pick up pet hair, dirt, and all kinds of debris from your carpets.
In addition, the vacuum has swivel steering to easily move around furniture. The cleaning path width is 13.5 inches, which will enable you to clean corners and edges effectively. It also comes with a pet hair corner tool and pet tool to get rid of even more pet hair.
The deep clean vacuum also includes an easy empty dirt bin to make getting rid of debris much easier. The dirt cup capacity is one liter, and the hose length is six feet. The vacuum has a multi-level filtration system to help trap dust and debris, too.
This portable carpet cleaner is the perfect option if you have your own business due to the fact that it is an incredibly powerful spot and stain cleaner for any types of carpets, stairs, rugs, or upholstery.
It uses superior suction and scrubbing action in order to eliminate stains, dirt, and more. It also uses a professional cleaning solution to get the job done. In the end, you will be left with a deep clean that has professional results.
The solution also offers stain protection to prevent future stains. The vacuum also comes with a 6’’ stair tool to make the task of cleaning stairs easier.
Next up is a lightweight carpet cleaner that claims to provide 2 times the cleaning power that other carpet cleaners do. It comes with a PowerSpin pet brush roll that is able to provide powerful carpet cleaning with protection, in addition to heatforce power that gets any space dry quickly.
The best part about this deep cleaning vacuum is that it is lightweight and compact with an easy-to-use design. This makes it much easier for you to clean your floors, maneuver the deep clean vacuum around furniture and other obstacles, and even carry it with you if you need to. It’s also small and compact enough to store.
The cleaning solution is powerful enough to eliminate dirt and debris in all kinds of traffic zones and small spaces. In addition, you will receive a cleaning solution.
Last but not least is another Bissell vacuum cleaner that helps to eliminate tough stains and pet messes effectively without ruining your carpet. It is able to remove dirt embedded in your carpets thanks to the four-row dirt lifter power brush and powerful suction provided by the motor.
The vacuum comes with the Bissell Oxy formula that is able to clean all kinds of stains ranging from Coke to urine in no time. Best of all, the Bissel deep clean vacuum is lightweight and easy to use. It only weighs 12 pounds, so you won’t have any trouble maneuvering it around your home or business.
In addition, the handle is retractable to make storage much easier. The two-tank system helps to keep clean and dirty water separate. It also has a removable nozzle that you can rinse off when finished, and EdgeSweep bristles that can clean along the baseboards and furniture to make sure that all dust and debris is gone.
Even More Options
- Bissell Proheat 2X Revolution Pet Full Size Upright Carpet Cleaner
- Eureka PowerSpeed Bagless Upright Vacuum Cleaner
- Hoover FH52000 Smartwash Automatic Carpet Cleaner
- Bissell Multi-Purpose Portable Carpet and Upholstery Cleaner
- Bissell SpotClean ProHeat Portable Spot and Stain Carpet Cleaner
It may seem difficult to find the perfect vacuum for your needs, but when you know what you’re looking for, you’ll find that it’s a lot easier to choose the right one. Here are some important factors to consider.
- HEPA Filters: This is, arguably, one of the most important features of a vacuum cleaner. With an HEPA filter, it’s possible to trap 99.97% of airborne particles. The difference between HEPA filters and other types is that these filters will actually trap the particles and prevent them from recirculating. This is great for people with allergies or other breathing problems.
- Sound Level: If you need a deep cleaning vacuum for your business, it’s also important to consider the sound level. Some companies have regulations about this, and in general, you want to avoid disturbing people working as much as possible.
- Power Source: Most deep clean vacuums are operated using electricity, although there are a few cordless options. Cordless vacuums are, naturally, more convenient due to the fact that they offer a lot of maneuverability and efficiency, and you don’t have to worry about plugging and unplugging them. But, these only tend to last less than an hour before they need charging. Electric vacuums are more powerful and will allow you to get the job done in one go.
- Attachments: Finally, you may want to pay attention to the attachments that are available for your vacuum cleaner. Some come with extensions, crevice tools, and upholstery tools that make the job infinitely easier as you’re trying to get into smaller spaces.
Whether you’re looking to give your home or business a deep clean, it’s no longer difficult to find the perfect deep clean vacuum to suit your needs. Any of the options on our list are sure to make your floors looking sparkling and new. And now, you will be able to make a much more informed decision when choosing a deep cleaning vacuum.