Has your range bit the dust? Since ranges are meant to last you a very long time, perhaps you aren’t sure what to look for in a gas range. The gas range is simply a term meant for an appliance that features both an oven and a cooktop.
Many options nowadays have unique features such as self-cleaning ovens, double ovens, temperature probes, and even WiFi connectivity, so that you will be able to get the most out of your daily cooking experience. Many home chefs prefer to use gas ranges because the open flame will provide a lot more flexibility while cooking.
Even if you think you had the best range ever, there are certainly some questions that you need answering. We will provide you with all the information you need to know in order to purchase the best 30-inch freestanding gas range of 2020, while also providing you with a list of some of the best options.
- Top 5 Best 30 Inch Gas Stove Tops
- 1. Samsung 30 Inch 6 Cu. Ft. Slide-In Gas Range with Smart Dial and Air Fry
- 2. Bosch 30 Inch 800 Series Stainless Steel Glass Slide-In Gas Range HGI8056UC
- 3. Thor Kitchen Freestanding Professional 30 Inch Gas Range with Burners
- 4. Samsung 5.8 Cu. Ft. Self-Cleaning Freestanding Gas Convection Range
- 5. Frigidaire FGGH3047VF 30 Inch Gallery Series Gas Range with 5 Sealed Burners
- Frequently Asked Questions About Gas Ranges
Top 5 Best 30 Inch Gas Stove Tops
The first 30-inch gas range on our list is considered to be one of the best gas ranges on the market in 2020. This dual fuel range can truly prove to be an upgrade to any kitchen. The stainless steel finish of this 30-inch gas range gives it a high-end look. It has a width of 30 inches to fit any cutout. The finish of this oven is fingerprint-resistant, so if you have little ones at home, your oven will still maintain its sleek and stunning look.
The five-burner cooktop gives you versatility as you prepare some of your favorite meals, and the oven capacity is 6 cu. ft. to give you even more space as you cook. It also includes a Smart Dial, which helps to simplify the oven settings in just one dial and works to learn your different cooking preferences.
The best gas range also comes with an Air Fry mode to make cooking even healthier. You can have your favorite dishes prepared in the oven without needing to use any oil. The freestanding gas oven also offers the true convection feature to provide you with even cooking that requires less time and energy. Convection ovens enable you to bake evenly. This is a great feature for those who love baking and roasting. Perhaps the best part of all is that the oven offers WiFi connectivity, which is a unique feature not offered by most gas ranges.
In addition, it’s self-cleaning and offers a child safety lock for extra protection. The slide-in gas range also comes with a temperature probe. The gas range also comes with five burners to make cooking lots of food an even better experience.
The next option on our list of the best 30-inch gas range slide-ins of 2020 is this option from Bosch. Bosch is a highly popular brand due to its high-end appliances, designs, and reliability. You will be able to fit this dual fuel slide-in gas range in any freestanding range cutout that is 30 inches. One of the best features of this product is the fact that it offers five burners, so you will be able to cook many of your favorite dishes at once.
They are also sealed burners. One of the reasons why this is considered to be one of the best gas ranges is that the center burner has a powerful 18,000 BTU output, which means that the central burner will speed up the cooking time and offer high heat. This is one of the highest outputs offered by power burners.
The stainless steel freestanding gas oven has all the features you need to make cooking an even better experience. It has heavy-duty knobs to provide the oven with a much more luxurious look and feel, and the stainless steel finish will give your kitchen the upgraded look that it needs. The gas range also offers a storage drawer that will keep everything you’ve cooking warm and ready to serve right away. The oven capacity is 4.8 cubic feet, making the slide-in range large enough for you to cook all of your favorite meals.
The gas range oven also has several cooking modes, including bake, variable broil, roast, warm, proof dough, convection bake, convection roast, convection conversion, pizza, and sabbath. The convection features will allow your food to cook thoroughly and evenly, and the convection oven is just one of the many modern features of the gas range. The oven is able to self-clean and the oven racks are made of cast iron.
Our next choice for the best 30-inch pro-style gas range comes from Thor Kitchen, which might not be one of the most popular brands on our list, but this freestanding gas range does not sacrifice in quality. This gas range can fit in any cutout that is 30 inches. The dual fuel stainless steel range has a 4.2 cubic feet oven capacity, which might be the smallest on our list, but is still plenty of room for you to be able to cook or bake anything you want in the true convection oven.
The convection oven makes sure that your food is cooked thoroughly. It has heavy-duty continuous cast iron oven grades. The oven features four power burners, with the front left burner having a top output of 18,000 BTU for high heat. The sealed burners also provide plenty of room on the slide-in range so you can cook all your favorite meals on the stove. The range also has a black porcelain drip pan on the cook top to enable you to clean the cooktop even easier.
There are black controller knobs with a blue LED-illuminated control board so you can see everything. The slide-in range has a stainless steel finish, giving the range a much more professional appearance. It also has cast iron oven racks. The gas range also includes a storage drawer for your cookware.
Samsung is one of the best brands on the market when it comes to the best 30-inch gas stove oven of 2020. This particular option offers 5.8 cu. ft. of oven capacity for you to be able to cook some of your best meals. The dual fuel range can fit in any cutout that is 30 inches.
The dual fuel freestanding range oven is not a double oven, but you will still be able to get the best deal out of it due to the fact that it has five burners. The slide-in range offers a convection oven and self-cleaning features to make using the oven even easier for you with high heat to cook meals even faster. Self-cleaning features will prevent you from doing the dreaded task of cleaning the convection oven. The different burners have different power outputs, but each is meant to make cooking easier.
Another reason why this convection oven has some of the best ratings is that it has a stainless steel finish, which is a great way for anyone to upgrade their kitchens and make the kitchen look even more high-end. It offers a storage drawer for extra space to store your cooking utensils, as well as a removable cast iron griddle for you to make some of your favorite breakfasts or grilled sandwiches. The convection oven enables you to bake and broil even better, ensuring that your food cooks faster and more evenly.
And our final choice for the 30-inch best gas range of 2020 is this option from Frigidaire, which is yet another brand that is known for its high-quality kitchen appliances. The total oven capacity of this true convection oven is 5.6 cu. ft., and the highest burner output offered by the center burner is 18,000 BTU, which is perhaps the best offered by any power burner.
The cooktop features five burners that will enable you to cook all of your favorite meals, with each of them being sealed burners. The gas burners help to make this range oven even more useful with all of the great features it has to offer for cooking. The dual fuel gas range is ADA-compliant and even offers a fast steam cleaning option for self-cleaning.
Self-cleaning is one of the best features for people who don’t want to spend too much time cleaning. Self-cleaning can also prevent you from potentially ruining your convection oven. You also get a 30-minute light oven cleaning with this gas range that’s chemical-free, odor-free, and fast.
In addition, the gas range also offers continuous oven grates and a griddle pan. Finally, the gas range also comes with a storage drawer for storing all your cooking utensils.
Frequently Asked Questions About Gas Ranges
Naturally, there are some things that you might not be sure about when it comes to the features offered by gas ranges. Here are some of the most common features people might look for when choosing the best gas range for their home.
- How big are gas ranges? All of the best gas ranges on our list were 30 inches, which seems to be the typical size for gas ranges. Always make sure to measure the cutout before you look for different gas ranges so you’re aware of what you need to get.
- Why gas ranges? Lots of people tend to prefer gas ranges over electric ranges. Convection gas ranges will work with any and all cooking utensils, making cooking much easier for you. The gas burners on the convection gas range will still work when the power goes out. It also costs less money than electric ranges do when you go to pay your utility bill.
- Single vs. double oven: Some 30-inch gas ranges come with double ovens. These are amazing for people who love cooking. They mostly function the same as regular convection ovens, only you will be able to cook many different foods at different temperatures. However, the main difference between single and double ovens is that you won’t get the storage drawer for the extra convection oven. However, cooking more food at once with your gas range can be a great choice if you have a large family.
- High heat burners: Some of the best gas ranges have high-powered burners, which offer high heat settings to provide more cooking power for your food. Be sure to check the BTU, which is what the burners are measured in. BTUs are the terms used to determine how much heat burners produce. Generally, burners on the best gas ranges will produce 18,000 BTU, but some of the best gas ranges have burners that produce 20,000 BTU for more complicated food. You want to make sure that the burners are as powerful as you can safely have them so that you can cook a variety of foods on the burners. In addition, not all of the burners will have the same BTU.
- Size and capacity: Yes, size does matter when it comes to convection ovens and gas ranges. You want to make sure that you pay attention to cubic feet when reading the product description for the best option. The more cubic feet, the more space you will have for cooking. The largest option we have on our list is 6 cu. ft. convection oven. You can imagine that 6 cu. ft. convection ovens would enable you to cook a lot more foot. In general, if you have four or more people in your household, you will want to look for an oven that is at least 4 cu. ft. or above.
You Might Also Like: What Can You Cook on a Griddle? Griddle Recipes
In general, getting 30-inch gas ranges can be difficult when you consider all the options there are on the market. Some of the best 30-inch gas ranges come with unique features that are hard to pass up. The best gas ranges will enable you to cook all of your favorite foods on high-powered burners, strong convection ovens, and more, making your family happy with the quality experience. And with this list in hand, you will certainly be able to find the best 30-inch gas range to suit your home.
You May Also Like: