Finding a good vacuum is essential if you want to have your home clean in no time. No one has the time to sweep entire homes, and vacuums will allow you to have your house clean in a fraction of the time. But it’s important to make sure that the vacuum you choose will have all the appropriate technology available so that the job can be made as easy as possible.
There are plenty of brands on the market that have great vacuum cleaners for decent prices. We’re sure that you already have your list of criteria that you’re looking for in the ideal vacuum, and it could be overwhelming with all the different options there are on the market nowadays.
But one brand that seems to get it right when it comes to their wide variety of products is Shark, which we will focus on in this review. Read on to find out more about Shark and some of the best vacuums manufactured by the brand.
Shark is a brand well-known for its innovative and powerful products. Some of the types of products that the brand manufactures include irons, steam mops, and coffee systems, but what it’s most well-known for are its vacuum cleaners. Shark vacuums are powerful and are able to provide you with some of the best technology on the market. There are all kinds of vacuums made by the brand, ranging from robots to handheld vacuums to your regular upright vacuums. Here are some of the best features offered by many of the Shark brand vacuum cleaners.
- Anti-Allergen Complete Seal Technology: This is a common feature offered in the upright vacuums. When you clean, most of what you are gathering includes dust, dirt, and other allergens that contaminate the air you’re breathing. Undoubtedly, if you have a dust allergy or anything else that could compromise your ability to breathe properly, this can be an issue for you. While most vacuums are able to clean up these allergens, the fact of the matter is that they will most likely still remain in the air you breathe, causing all kinds of problems for you. But the Anti-Allergen Complete Seal Technolgy and HEPA cleaners offered by many of Shark’s vacuums help to combat that. Unlike other filters, which simply gather all the dust, these filters will trap the dust and prevent it from getting back into the air you breathe. It’s estimated that this technology can trap 99.9 percent of allergens.
- Large dirt containers: It’s inevitable that you’re going to have to empty out your vacuum’s dirt container from time to time, but if your vacuum has a larger dust container, it means that you will be able to clean for longer periods of time before you have to worry about emptying it out again.
- Swivel steering: Swivel steering means that you will be able to easily maneuver the vacuum cleaner around large pieces of furniture or other obstacles that could get in your way as you’re cleaning. This will allow you to clean more thoroughly.
- Lightweight: Most of the vacuum cleaners offered by this brand are lightweight, especially when used in the Lift-Away mode. This means that you won’t have as much of a struggle cleaning your house and it will make the whole process of vacuuming much easier than you ever imagined it would be.
- Lift-Away: This means that you will be able to use the vacuum for multiple different purposes. For example, you can use the Shark vacuum cleaner in the upright position as you would a typical vacuum. But take into consideration the fact that you also have other surfaces that are likely difficult to clean in your home, such as furniture, stairs, curtains, and even the small corners by your ceiling that are prone to cobwebs and dust. With Shark vacuums, you will be able to convert them into hand vacuums with the simple push of a button. This will allow you to get into all those nooks and crannies easily.
- Affordable: These might be a little bit more expensive than what you would expect in a vacuum cleaner, but they are priced right for the market and you certainly will have a difficult time finding vacuums that have comparable technology. On this list, most of the vacuums are priced between approximately $150 and $200 on Amazon.
Now, let’s get into some of the best Shark vacuum cleaners according to reviews.
Top 5 Best Shark Vacuum Cleaners
There are plenty of great vacuums manufactured by the brand, but here are some of the best according to Shark vacuum cleaner reviews on Amazon.
This vacuum cleaner has a dust cup capacity of 1.3 quarts, which has a higher capacity than usual, meaning that you will be able to clean longer. Plus, it’s easy to detach this dust cup when you need to empty it out. It is powerful and has 2-in-1 cleaning capabilities. It’s heavy in comparison to the other vacuum cleaners manufactured by the brand at 15.5 pounds, and it is considered to be one of the best Shark vacuums for carpets according to reviews. You can use it in the upright mode, which is how you would use a typical vacuum cleaner. Or, you can choose to use it in the Lift-Away mode, which is unique to the Shark brand. The canister will detach and allow you to use it portably. This means that you will be able to use it in this mode to clean the stairs, upholstery, and other parts of your home that might be harder to clean. In addition, you can clean the curtains, ceiling, and corners in the above-floor mode. It has swivel steering so you can easily clean around obstacles. In addition to these features, the vacuum also comes with LED lights, which will allow you to clean the darker parts of your house thoroughly. It has Anti-Allergen Complete Seal Technology and a HEPA filter to keep all dust and allergens inside the vacuum and prevent them from escaping and getting into the air.
Here is another rather inexpensive option out of the different Shark vacuum cleaners. Like the previous option, this Shark duo clean gives you the ability to remove the canister so you can clean portably. It has a HEPA filter and the same Anti-Allergen Complete Seal Technology to protect the air you’re breathing. You simply have to press a small button to lift the canister to clean hard-to-reach spaces. This vacuum cleaner is also extremely lightweight, coming in at only 12.5 pounds, and 7.5 pounds without the cord. In addition to all of these features, the Shark navigator also has a Brushroll Shutoff button that will allow you to switch between cleaning the carpets and the bare floors. It will never lose its cleaning power or suction technology. Not much maintenance is required for the filters, and you will never have the need to replace the belt. This option provides you with the convenience of cleaning many different surfaces with the push of a button.
The Shark Rotator Professional is another popular option that many people seemed to be pleased with in their reviews. It is considered to be the best Shark vacuum for pets because it has the technology to be able to pick up pet hair from any surface, which is certainly a feat that many pet owners know is hard to accomplish. Just like the other vacuum cleaners offered by Shark, this one has a canister that can easily be detached with the push of a button so you can clean hard-to-reach surfaces, including the ceiling, curtains, corners, stairs, furniture, and more. It is perfect for cleaning multiple kinds of surfaces, especially hardwood. The Pet Power Brush helps you to adequately get rid of dirt, dust, and other allergens from deep inside your furniture, making it the perfect choice for anyone who has pets. All the controls are right at your fingertips so you don’t have to put any effort into the job. LED lights on the bottom will allow you to see what you’re doing and it will allow you to get into all those dark spaces under the chairs and other furniture that you’ve been missing. The swivel steering gives you control when you want to get around your furniture as you clean. The dust cup capacity is 1.5 quarts, so you will have plenty of room for the dust to collect.
Here is another Lift-Away option that will allow you to properly get into all the nooks and crannies of your home as you clean. It has portable cleaning power, which means that you can get every room in your house clean in no time, including all the furniture and other hard-to-clean areas. The dust cup capacity is 12 dry quarts, so you will be able to do a lot of cleaning before thinking about when you need to empty it out. The vacuum cleaner also comes with swivel steering to help you maneuver around your furniture and clean at angles. The vacuum, as with most other Shark vacuum cleaners, has Anti-Allergen Complete Seal Technology and HEPA filters, which will allow you to trap 99.9 percent of dust and prevent it from getting back into the air. The vacuum on its own only weighs 12.5 pounds and the canister weighs 7.5 pounds. This makes it the perfect lightweight option so you won’t have to worry about hurting your back as you try to use it. The airflow adjuster will allow you to clean anything from hardwood floors to thick carpets and you have a large vacuum path of around 11 inches.
If you’re looking for an ultra-lightweight and compact option, this Shark Rocket vacuum cleaner is for you. It weighs just under 8 pounds, which makes it convenient for anyone who has a smaller space or who simply isn’t able to handle some of the heavier vacuums. It’s versatile enough for you to be able to clean any surface, including floors, carpets, furniture, and ceilings. It also comes with a home and car detail kit so that you can clean even the smallest spaces. All the controls you will need are right at your fingertips, so you can control the device as you work and switch from hard floor to carpet easily. It has swivel steering so you can maneuver around your furniture or other obstacles and the cleaning path is 8.5 inches. The long cord will also provide you with the added convenience of not having to unplug your vacuum and find somewhere new to plug it in at every stop. Just keep in mind that, since this is a smaller vacuum, it does have a smaller dirt container, so you will have to empty it out more frequently. And, even though this is the smaller choice out of all the Shark vacuum cleaners, there are many people who use it exclusively without any issues.
Even More Shark Vacuums
The innovative and advanced vacuums made by Shark are considered to be some of the best on the market, so it’s no surprise that many people flock to Shark-brand products when looking for good cleaning devices. Shark vacuums have new technology to help make the daunting task of cleaning your house a lot easier for you. We provided you with a list of some of the best Shark vacuums according to reviews, so now all that remains is for you to find the perfect one.
Also Check Out